Credit: West Africa Trade Hub

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Who wants a shower?


'I'm at home' sounds like a complaint when I hear the sentence from people at the other side of the phone. I also feel strange to come home after office work, thinking that I will be lonely and bored. But I realise I need these times for myself. I mostly browse internet, with the TV in the background, read if I do not feel too tired, cook salads or omelettes.

Highlight on the shower which is meant for the disabled in wheelchair. In fact, this attracts success from everybody visiting me.

1 comment:

philox said...

Quelle chouette chambre avec un grand lit (2 personnes !) dans un hôtel***. La douche me paraît assez rudimentaire mais fonctionnelle. Comment vas-tu moralement.... ? Taintignies ne te manque pas trop !
Je t'embrasse a+