Credit: West Africa Trade Hub

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Leave to Benin Postponed & Flight to Belgium Booked

Here I am @ the internet cafe, having to leave my accommodation tomorrow morning and go to Benin since I have a visa and I am bored in Accra.

Yesterday I went to swim @ MPlaza where I met Togolese footballers - a few of them working in Europe. They came to play for a friendly tornament in preparation of the Cup of African Nations (CAN 2008) in Ghana. This afternoon I went to the stadium to watch the finale Benin-Ghana. Ghana won 4-2.

Eventually, I will leave tomorrow to Benin. Initial plans have changed but that's another story. I booked my flight to Belgium on 28 November.

This evening I got a phone call from Nigeria where my potential new boss is. He told me about a future contract I am going to be sent. It concerns a position in Liberia with the Sustainable Tree Crops Program.


The path in West Africa continues...

No comments: