Credit: West Africa Trade Hub

Sunday 25 November 2007

Back in Belgium Earlier than Expected

I'm back in Belgium since Saturday 24th November. The flight via London was a bit long but went smoothly. I decided to leave earlier than expected - first I had changed the date from 21st December to the 28th November, after the trip to Benin had revealed a bit more complicated than it was initially planned and it was delayed.

My last days in Ghana were devoted to spend time with friends: Gigi, Fayçal, Peter, Nii, Raja, Antoinette, Titi... I watched the football match Ghana-Benin at the stadium and went to a Thanksgiving dinner on 22 November.

Back in Belgium, I spend time at my parents' home and visit my grandparents. I relax, watch TV and eat the food and beverages that are provided. I feel good. I learn to use a AZERTY keyboard again.

I have a job with the Sustainable Tree Crops Program for next year. In Liberia for a change. The opportunity to create a new blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elodie, I came across your blog while googling for Ghana on polution. I live in the United States and have a marvelous solution for smog, ozone, and all manner of polution caused by combustion engines. I would like to talk more with you. Please contact me at your earliest opportunity.

Bob Highland
eagleix@yahoo.com
www.doitnow.mpgproduct.com